Pacific Coast Highway Song List
- America - Sister Golden Hair
- Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
- Crosby Stills and Nash - Southern Cross
- Dave Mason - We Just Disagree
- Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling
- Exile - Kiss You All Over
- Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
- Gary Wright - Love Is Alive
- Grand Funk - Bad Time
- Jay Ferguson - Thunder Island
- Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
- Jonathan Edwards - Sunshine
- Little River Band - Lonesome Loser
- Looking Glass - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)
- Rupert Holmes - Escape (Pina Colada Song)
- Sniff and the Tears - Drivers Seat
- Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light
Cruising up and down the California Coast listening to Yacht Rock.
Pacific Coast Highway Description
Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) consists of five veterans of the Madison, Wisconsin music scene that invite the audience on a road trip back to when music was free and easy.
Influenced by music from the early 70’s that wafted out of Laurel Canyon in the hills of Los Angeles in Southern California, PCH plays songs that explore that “wind in your hair” spirit embodied by the legendary Pacific Coast Highway that runs along the West Coast.
The musicians in PCH have the uncommon ability to execute the lush vocal harmonies that were an integral part of the signature sound of those early 70’s LA bands. The musicianship in PCH
helps cover not only the music that inspired the band to begin with, but can apply that same feel-good attitude to songs by more current artists as well.
So hop in, put the top down, crank it up, and take a musical journey to a carefree time where you can sing loud and proud to classic hits from the Eagles, America, Crosby Stills & Nash, The Little River Band, Fleetwood Mac and The Rolling Stones as well as music by more contemporary artists rolled in.