GrooveLine Song List
- A Taste of Honey - Boogie Oggie
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Bruno Mars - 24 Carat
- Bruno Mars - That's What I like
- Chic - Good Times
- Christina Aguilera - Car Wash
- Commodores - Brick House
- Donna Summer - Last Dance
- Earth Wind and Fire - September
- Etta James - I'd Rather go Blind
- Gloria Gainer - I will Survive
- Heatwave - Grooveline
- James Brown - This is a Man's World
- Kool & the Gang - Get down on it
- Mary J Blidge - Family Affair
- Michael Jackson - Rock with you
- Pattie LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
- Rufus / Chaka Khan - Tell me something good
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- Whitney Houston - I'm your baby tonight
R&B 70's through Today
Everybody pack your grip, you’re about to go on a trip!
Formed this year, in 2017, GrooveLine merged from two previously existing bands, Back to Maryland and Another Beginning. This vision came to pass when Back to Maryland’s, band manager, Willie Maryland envisioned forming a 1970’s and 80’s dance band with seasoned musicians and well-versed singers to deliver music in a special way that no other band had performed previously. His dream was to travel around the world, forming soul train lines as people climb aboard the groove line.
Back to Maryland band has been performing R&B, country and pop music for four years, while Another Beginning started back in 1969. The members of GrooveLine have been performing in other bands throughout the Midwest including Chicago for more than 30 years and are well seasoned in the music industry. This entertainment phenomenon has transcended the test of time while energizing audiences with its crowd appeal, opening for national recording artists, such as the Chilites, Temptations, and the Dramatics.
The members of GrooveLine have also performed at the local festivals in the Racine and Milwaukee, Wisconsin areas for several years. Grooveline is an 8 member band, featuring male vocalist, Willie Atterberry; Drummer and Male Vocalist, Wade Caradine; two female vocalists, Kathryn Perry and Carol Molex; Bass Player, Claude Hamilton; Lead Guitarist, Alex Maryland; Keyboard Player, Dennis Clay; Saxophonist, Curtis Crump.
Don’t miss this train you’re be glad you came! Leave your worries behind and come ride with GrooveLine!