Radio Radio Song List
- Adam Ant - Desperate (But Not Serious)
- Altered Images - Happy Birthday
- Berlin - Metro
- Blondie - Hanging on the Telephone
- David Bowie - Fashion
- Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know
- Duran Duran - Planet Earth
- Echo & the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
- Echo& the Bunnymen - Crystal Days
- Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Radio Radio
- Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
- Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
- Gary Numan - Cars
- General Public - Tenderness
- Inxs - On a Bus
- Inxs - Original Sin
- Inxs - The One Thing
- Inxs - To Look at You
- Joe Jackson - I'm the Man
- Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!
- Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
- Missing Persons - Destination Unkown
- Missing Persons - Walking in L.a.
- Modern English - Melt with You
- Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me
- Nick Lowe - Cruel to Be Kind
- Plimsouls - A Million Miles Away
- Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
- Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink
- Re-Flex - The Politics of Dancing
- Split Enz - I Got You
- Split Enz - One Step Ahead
- Talk Talk - Talk Talk
- Talking Heads - Life During Wartime
- The Cars - Bye Bye Love
- The Cars - Let's Go
- The Clash - London Calling
- The Clash - Train in Vain
- The English Beat - Save It for Later
- The Fixx - Are We Ourselves?
- The Fixx - Red Skies
- The Fixx - Saved by Zero
- The Go-Go's - Our Lips Are Sealed
- The Pretenders - Talk of the Town
- U2 - Out of Control
Milwaukee's New Wave 80's Dance Band!
Radio Radio Description
Great danceable music with a punchy rock and roll edge. That's New Wave. That's Radio Radio.
You will see and hear a band of top musicians playing songs no other band is covering, and in a way that makes you feel you are seeing and hearing the real thing live for the first time. Artists like The Clash, English Beat/General Public, Duran Duran, New Order, Elvis Costello & the Attractions, Psychedelic Furs, INXS, The Cure, Devo, Talking Heads Gen X and many more.
This unique and specific genre draws fans from an amazingly wide range, from twenty-somethings discovering new wave for the first time (thanks to video games, commercials and movies) to forty and fifty-somethings with old cassette collections filled with these bands.
No upcoming shows listed.